© 2017 changsha new-nutri agriculture & technology co.,ltd. All rights reserved
Humic Acid Raw Material
|Total Humic Acid|| |
|Organic Matter|| |
|pH Value|| |
1KG Aluminium Foil Bag, 5KG or 10KG Colored Plastic Woven Bag, 25KG Kraft Paper Bag, or According to Customer Requirements.
Details about Humic Acid Raw Material
Humic acid (HA) is a kind of organic material which is caused and accumulated by the decomposition and transformation of plant and animal remains (more plant remains) by microorganisms and a series of geochemical processes. Humic acid is a kind of macromolecular organic material, the basic structure is aryl ring and alicyclic ring, ring connected with carboxyl, hydroxyl, carbonyl, quinone, methoxygroup and other functional groups.
Our raw materials come from the best resources of humic acid in north China. As organic materials, humic acid is widely used in agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, petroleum, chemical industry, building materials, medicine, health, environmental protection and other fields. It’s also the raw material of New-Nutri Potassium Humate.
- Humic acid is the best organic matter, it can be directly used as soil improver in agriculture.
- Humic acid can be alkalized into humate, which is the raw material for producing potassium humate, sodium humate and other humate salts.
- Humic acid can be used as a fluid loss additive in oil base and water base drilling fluids. Humic acids have three types of functions when used in drilling fluids. First of all, they reduce viscosity and gel strengths. Second, they function as thinners, deflocculants, dispersants and as rheological control agents. Third, they also act, as stated above, as fluid loss agents and emulsifiers.
- Wastewater treatment. In wastewater treatment, the process is based on the injection of a fluid humic acid solution in ground water channel. There humic acids create a reactive wall in which harmful substances in ground water are dismantled. Requiring low investment and maintenance levels, this method proves to be cost-effective, secure and environmentally friendly.
- Other industries: Adsorbents, Asphalt, Batteries, Ceramics, Paints & Industrial Coatings, Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics, Printing Inks…
Functions on Agriculture:
- Improving soil structure
- Prevent and control soil hardening
- Help soil hold moisture
- Enhance soil aeration
- Adjust soil pH
- Improve the nutrient absorption efficiency of plants
- Humic acid is a natural chelating agent, which chelates with metal ions and promotes their absorption by plants
- Humic acid is rich in organic matter and minerals necessary for plant growth.
- Improve the effect of chemical fertilizers
- Stimulate the growth and reproduction of beneficial microorganisms in the soil
- Improve plant resistance to diseases and pests