© 2017 changsha new-nutri agriculture & technology co.,ltd. All rights reserved
|Humic Acid|| |
50%, 65%, 70%
|Fulvic Acid|| |
5%, 10%, 20%, 30%, 50%
6%, 8%, 10%, 12%
|pH Value|| |
1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 25kg, custom packaging.
Details about Potassium Humate
New-Nutri Potassium humate is a water soluble organic fertilizer formed from humic acid and potassium oxide through alkalization reaction, after screening, slag removal, precipitation and filtration. New-Nutri Potassium Humate has been certificated by OMRI for organic use.
1. Promote root development and seed germination.
2. Improve crops’ ability to adapt to harsh environments.
3. Improve the nutrients absorption efficiency of plants.
4. Promote photosynthesis and increase the chlorophyll content.
5. Promote plant growth, increase yield and improve fruit taste.
6. Promote the removal of pesticide residues.
1. Regulate soil PH.
2. Improve soil structure, increase ion exchange capacity of soil.
3. Assists in soil wetting.
4. Buffer the effects of toxic chemicals and heavy metals from soil.
- OMRI listed product for organic use.
- Every batch of products has to pass the quality inspection before delivery.
- All kinds of potassium humate to meet your requirements.
- Provide packaging according to customers’ requirements to meet customers’ different marketing needs
|Rank||Humic Acid |
|Fulvic Acid |
|2||65%||–||8%-12%||95%||9-11||Powder / Granules / Shiny Flakes|
|3||65%||5%||8%-12%||98%||9-11||Powder / Granules / Shiny Flakes|
|4||65%||10%||8%-12%||100%||9-11||Powder / Shiny Flakes|
|5||60%||30%||8%-12%||100%||9-11||Powder / Shiny Flakes|
|6||50%||50%||8%-12%||100%||9-11||Powder / Shiny Flakes|
Usage (In the case of Rank 3):
Fertigation: 2 – 4 kg / ha
Soil Application: 2 – 5 kg / ha / time, or 5% of total blend. i.e. 5KG New-Nutri potassium humate with every 100kg of Urea, DAP, MAP, etc.
Foliar Application: 1 – 2 kg / ha / time, 2-3 times during seedling stage and growth stage.
(Suggested data is solely for guidance purposes. We encourage users to conduct their own testing best suited for their crop under their conditions and environments.)