© 2017 changsha new-nutri agriculture & technology co.,ltd. All rights reserved
Details about Humic Acid Silicon
Silicon is one of the most useful elements of mankind. It’s used to make dynamo, engine blocks, machine tools, silicons, as a crucial component in microelectronics and computer chips, as the most common component of sand and vital element for life in both plants and animals. In nature, silicon occurs as the oxide (silica) and as silicates, in which it’s used in fertilizers.
New-Nutri Silicon Humate is a kind of humic acid complex silicon fertilizer newly developed and produced by our company. It can be used as compost or as a flush fertilizer. It can quickly supplement silicon element. It is high in silicon and can work well for soils and crops in small amounts. For the plant, the nutrient of silicon humate can enhance growth, increase yields, and improve quality. Silicon can promote mechanical strength, as well as photosynthesis in plants, and help with resistance to insufficient sunshine or shading. Research has also shown it helps with resistance to drought stress, as well as biotic stress (disease, pest), and promotes nutrient efficiency. There is also alleviation of stress from mineral toxicity.
- The silicon fertilizer contains active humic acid, which can improve the soil and increase fertilizer efficiency.
- Increase plant’s resistance to many plant diseases such as powdery mildew, septoria and eye-spot and also many insect pests.
- Plants subjected to drought, treated with silicon, maintained higher stomatal conductivity, relative water content and water potential. It helps leaves become larger and thicker, thus limiting the loss of water through transpiration and reduces water consumption.
- Silicon shows the great influence on the development of plant roots, thus allowing better root resistance in dry soils and its faster growth.
- Plants absorb silicon through their roots and form silicified cells in the body, thickening the cell walls on the surface of stems and leaves, promotes upright growth, prevents lodging, promotes favorable exposure of leaves to the light.