What Plants Are Humic Acid Liquid Fertilizers Suitable For?
The answer is: Almost all plants. Humic acid liquid fertilizer combined with nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other elements has the functions of improving soil, stimulating crop growth, improving the quality of agricultural products, and synergizing fertilizers. It can provide long-term nutrition to plants and land. Here is how it works:
1. It can accelerate seed germination and increase seedling emergence rate, especially in early spring and low temperature conditions (generally, it can germinate 1-3 days earlier and increase seedling emergence rate by 10% -30%).
2. Improve the drought resistance of crops. Humic acid can reduce the stomatal opening of plant leaves, reduce the evaporation of water in leaves, improve the water status in plants, and increase the water content of leaves.
3. Stimulate the physiological metabolism of crops and increase the activity of enzymes. After humic acid enters the plant body, it can strengthen the oxidation-reduction process in the plant body and stimulate the plant. It is mainly manifested in enhancing respiration, photosynthesis, and various enzyme activities, promoting the growth of the root system, and improving the water and fertilizer absorption of the root system. The ability to increase branching or branching, so that the fruit can be colored and matured in advance, and high yield and high value can be obtained.
4. Improve the soil. The application of humic acid liquid fertilizer can promote the formation of soil aggregate structure and improve the soil’s water and fertilizer retention capacity and fertilizer supply capacity. Reduce the poisoning of aluminum ions and the poisoning of excessive salt concentration.
5. Increase available nutrients. Humic acid liquid fertilizer itself contains a certain amount of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and some trace elements, providing direct nutrition to plants.
6. Prevention and control of soil heavy metal pollution. Humic acid participates in the ion exchange reaction in the soil, adsorbs and fixes the heavy metal ions in the soil, and prevents them from entering the biological cycle; it can also stabilize the soil structure, provide substrate and energy for soil microbial activities, and indirectly affect the activities of heavy metal ions in the soil ability.
New-Nutri Humic Acid is derived from the best, richest, and purest source of humic acid in the north of China. This humic acid source is a weathered type of oxidized sub-bituminous coal rich in humic substances. It contains a higher concentration of Humic Acids and significantly lower levels of ash and heavy metals. New-Nutri Humic Acid Liquid Fertilizers accept customization, providing accurate nutrition for your plants.